What do Crickets look like? (10 Pictures of Crickets!)
Want to know what crickets looks like?
Well, you’re in the right place!
In this DrPest guide, we showcase 10 different close-up pictures and videos of crickets.
From wall climbing to comparisons, this guide should help you identify if you have a cricket problem or not.
If you find that you do have a cricket problem, we recommend checking out our complete guide to get rid of Crickets.
Ready to get into the pictures?
Looking For A Trusted Exterminator?
Below are our top ranked exterminators we’ve reviewed for each type of pest. We’ve arranged it so you can get free quotes in just a couple minutes.
Our #1 Ranked For: Ants, Roaches, Spiders, and Rodents Issues
Our #1 Ranked For: Termites, Bed Bugs, and Larger Infestations
Our #1 Ranked For: Mosquito Removal, Fleas, Ticks, Wasps, And Other Stinging Insects
10 of the Best Pictures of Crickets On The Internet
Are you ready to dig in? Let’s have a look at what crickets look like!
1. For picture #1 we have a simple picture showing a brown cricket.
2. The next picture is a Black Cricket.
3. Locust is a particularly grumpy cricket. Locust bites quite rarely, but when it does, it can be a painful experience. Their bite may cause symptoms like itching and red swollen hands. These are found in the fields and crops and cause real threat to your farms.
4. Here you can see a closeup of a a cricket on a twig.
5. The next image is a really high resolution photo cricket on a blade of grass. Crickets are one group of singing insects that make sounds by rubbing their wings together. Only male crickets sing.
6. The next image is the lifecycle of a cricket. Showing from 1-3 days when they are the size of a pin head to 6 weeks old when they are longer than an 1″.
7. Here we have a nice shot of a cricket on a stick.
8. Here’s a picture of cricket eggs.
9. Another picture of a cricket egg up close.
10. This is an image showing all the different angles of a cricket.
That’s it folks. 10 pictures, images, and videos of crickets. At this point, you should have a good idea of what a cricket looks like and how to spot them.
If after going through these images and you think you might have an infestation, we highly getting started with removing them! Crickets are a noisy nuisance !