What do Centipedes look like? (10 Pictures of Centipedes!)
Want to know what centipedes look like up close?
Well, you’re in the right place!
In this DrPest guide, we showcase 10 different close-up pictures and videos of centipedes.
From wall climbing to comparisons, this guide should help you identify what kind of Centipede your looking for.
If you find that you Do have a Centipede problem, we recommend checking out our complete guide to get rid of Centipedes.
Ready to get into the pictures?
Looking For A Trusted Exterminator?
Below are our top ranked exterminators we’ve reviewed for each type of pest. We’ve arranged it so you can get free quotes in just a couple minutes.
Our #1 Ranked For: Ants, Roaches, Spiders, and Rodents Issues
Our #1 Ranked For: Termites, Bed Bugs, and Larger Infestations
Our #1 Ranked For: Mosquito Removal, Fleas, Ticks, Wasps, And Other Stinging Insects
10 of the Best Pictures of Centipedes On The Internet
Are you ready to dig in? Let’s have a look at what centipedes look like!
1. For picture #1 we have a simple picture showing a large centipede on a wood log.
2. The next picture is of a mother centipede with eggs.
3. This is a another closeup image of a mother centipede but this time she’s protecting her eggs.
4. Here you can see the damage of a centipede bite on a finger.
5. The next image shows the after effects some may have on their hands after being bitten by a centipede.
6. The next image is of a baby centipede to scale with a human thumbnail.
7. Here we have a centipede on sand. They don’t only survive on soil but can live on beaches as well..
8. Here’s a picture of an adult centipede with its babies.
9. In this image, a large centipede is crawling on a deck.
10. This is an image showing an enlarged image of a centipede.
That’s it folks. 10 pictures, images, and videos of centipedes. At this point, you should have a good idea of what a centipede, a mother centipede, and centipede bites looks like and how to spot them crawling around your home.
If after going through these images and you think you might have an infestation, we highly getting started with removing them! Centipede removal can be very beatable using the right methods!