What do ants look like? (11 Pictures of Ants!)
Want to know what ants look like up close?
Well, you’re in the right place!
In this DrPest guide, we showcase 11 different close-up pictures and videos of ants.
From wall climbing to comparisons, this guide should help you identify if you have an ant problem or not.
If you find that you do have an ant problem, we recommend checking out our complete guide to get rid of ants.
Ready to get into the pictures?
Looking For A Trusted Exterminator?
Below are our top ranked exterminators we’ve reviewed for each type of pest. We’ve arranged it so you can get free quotes in just a couple minutes.
Our #1 Ranked For: Ants, Roaches, Spiders, and Rodents Issues
Our #1 Ranked For: Termites, Bed Bugs, and Larger Infestations
Our #1 Ranked For: Mosquito Removal, Fleas, Ticks, Wasps, And Other Stinging Insects
11 of the Best Pictures of Ants On The Internet
Are you ready to dig in? Let’s have a look at what fleas look like!
1. For picture #1 we have a simple picture showing an ant on a Leaf.
2. The next picture is of 8 or 9 ants on a stick.
3. This is a closeup image of three ants carrying leaves.
4. Here you can see a view of 11 ants from above. You can see their full body structures including the head, thorax, and abdomen along with their six legs.
5. The next image is of a group of ants walking in fairly single-file fashion.
6. The next image is of two ants on a white surface.
7. Here we have a nice image of a group of black ants on sand.
8. Here’s a picture of ants walking across a leaf carrying seeds.
9. In this image, two ants are walking on a green plant stem.
10. This is an image showing how ants work together as a team to move items.
11. This last image shows a couple dozen ants.
That’s it folks. 11 pictures, images, and videos of ants. At this point, you should have a good idea of what ants look like and how to spot them crawling around your home (and on your pet).
If after going through these images and you think you might have an infestation, we highly getting started with removing them! Ant removal can be tedious but they are very beatable!